Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life is a rollercoaster.

Life is a rollercoaster filled with many ups and downs. Cliché, I know, but I do believe it.
Throughout my life I’ve been told, “You have to take the good with the bad”. But you know what? I’m sick of it. It seems that every time one little good thing happens, three bad things have to happen. You may say, “Oh, you’re just being a pessimist”, but until you know the details of my life, SHUT UP.
That’s right. I don’t want to hear any more, “It can only get better from here” or “Think positive and good things will happen” because it’s not true. I’m not saying that everything in life is horrible. I guess I’m just saying that when I’m feeling down I don’t want to be lied to or be told things that you think will make me feel better. Just be real with me.
And if life really is a rollercoaster, I'm ready for some "ups" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment